#105 Live! 6/1/22

Rural Deviation

Tonight on the Live!, we are discussing with Bill Mea about his announcement last week to run for NRLCA National President. Other things we will get into are discussing the ones that have thrown their name in the hat for National Board. Can an RCA will an election for National Officer? As well as we have a thought from a Listener we are going to dive into.

A lot of good conversations to get into... so let's get this rolling.

She mails rural

I'm listening live I'd like to comment on the fact I think I believe just get people hired get them working get that 75 or more % then let's worry how to convert them. I think it's going to impossible to get the po to hire. I hope someone can prove me wrong.

She mails rural

Well damn Jennette herself said all the time meeting the Megan the pmg for coffee every morning and how they would discuss things at random. If that's not in bed then what is.

She mails rural

Ask Bill for me what's gonna stop the po from converting him over to their side, just like the officials we have now. I always hear they will stillbe your boss so hows he going to handle that?

She mails rural

The first thing I'd like to see changed is them find away that every carrier can go to state and go to national. We just had a rca quit when her leave was denied to go to state she said that was her last draw at this place