2 Week Break

Rural Deviation

Best answers
I will be taking a 2 week break from the podcast.

At this moment in time I do not believe I could produce a product I stand behind. The quality of work we do comes first and foremost.

There will be two more episodes released in the coming days when I can find the time to process them.

After two weeks I will reassess the situation and what direction to focus.

Thank y’all for the support to this point.

littlesew&sew

Best answers
I usually listen to the podcast while I am out on the route. I appreciate the wealth of information you have put forward to this point. Right now, I am a couple episodes behind on the podcast, been listening to a little more music and some days just the noises of the route.

Thank you for the podcast to this point. You've been a voice to unite and inform rural carriers. When you're ready to put out more episodes, I will be there again to listen, learn, and laugh a little.

DB.Cooper

Best answers
Are you losing your resolve?

Is Amazon getting to you?

Was @DB.Cooper correct in saying trying to change things is futile?

Or taking a summer break?
Whenever I see some young gun-Ho carrier, I always think back to some of the others who went before, and thought they were gonna change the world.... like Stewy.... then they got tired of bashing their head in to the wall and getting chewed up by the Machine.... then said to hail with it all.... 😥 :whistle::rolleyes::oops:

To HELL WITH THE UNION! GET OUT!

flash

Best answers
Whenever I see some young gun-Ho carrier, I always think back to some of the others who went before, and thought they were gonna change the world.... like Stewy.... then they got tired of bashing their head in to the wall and getting chewed up by the Machine.... then said to hail with it all.... 😥 :whistle::rolleyes::oops:

To HELL WITH THE UNION! GET OUT!
DB, I got a feeling as colorful as you are, you’ll be paying dues till the day you retire 😂😂😂😂😂

Morty

Best answers
Hold on @DB.Cooper , he may just be worn out?

Im taking the sith dark lord approach to making change with a mix of fight club. My results look very promising so far.

DB.Cooper

Best answers
DB, I got a feeling as colorful as you are, you’ll be paying dues till the day you retire 😂😂😂😂😂
I've thought about that a bit lately.... I've paid the useless bastids for 20 years now.... and since I'm eyeballing the exit now, should I quit paying them now... maybe so.... I dunno....

Here's what the @Kubota Man said about it tho... "....I was a member for 18 years and out for 13 and the only difference was the extra money I had..."

DB.Cooper

Best answers
Hold on @DB.Cooper , he may just be worn out?

Im taking the sith dark lord approach to making change with a mix of fight club. My results look very promising so far.
Yeah, and he may be Vinny Sombrotto reincarnated ... time will tell I suppose.... I wish luck to all because from where I sit, it looks like you're gonna need some luck.... js... :oops: :rolleyes::unsure: