2021 Christmas Holiday pay 💰

waisting away

sorry not sure i understand correctly i am a j route no sub my normal supposed to work sat. is the 25th christmas so fri.24th will be normal pay sat.25th holiday pay off, then following week fri 31st 150% pay and sat.1st holiday pay. is this correct thank you

Skierstmoritz

Christmas day is my k day, so my holiday moves to Friday, the last day of the Xmas overtime period. I am working and am already in ot. Since it is my "holiday" do I get paid the evaluation which is 8.2 hrs or do I get paid only hrs worked? Am anticipating an easier day than usual?...

gotstamps

sorry not sure i understand correctly i am a j route no sub my normal supposed to work sat. is the 25th christmas so fri.24th will be normal pay sat.25th holiday pay off, then following week fri 31st 150% pay and sat.1st holiday pay. is this correct thank you
Sorry, but no.
12/24- normal work day
12/25- Holiday Pay
12/31- Your Holiday- Holiday Pay + 100% if you work
01/01- Relief Day

gotstamps

Christmas day is my k day, so my holiday moves to Friday, the last day of the Xmas overtime period. I am working and am already in ot. Since it is my "holiday" do I get paid the evaluation which is 8.2 hrs or do I get paid only hrs worked? Am anticipating an easier day than usual?...
You still get your evaluation for working your Holiday and it will be 150% for the Christmas Holiday worked PLUS the normal Holiday Pay.
If you do the same next weekend & work 12/31, that Holiday will be 100% if worked PLUS the normal Holiday Pay.

Lostinthehills

And now I am more confused than usual. Okay, so I am an RCA that is scheduled to run a route every Saturday. I worked yesterday. I am told I am working New Years Eve, as well.

So I get holiday pay for today and will I for next Saturday?

TheDude

RCA's don't get holiday pay.
At least AUX carriers should get holiday pay. They DON'T, but they should.

Imagine being a 6/0 AUX. You get off for a holiday, you don't get paid. You get twice as much(or more) mail the day after but only get 1 days worth of pay. Two days of work for 1 day of pay. The USPS probably wouldn't mind giving AUX carriers 100 holidays a year.