#28 Danny Former RCA Current Amazon Contract Delivery Driver

Rural Deviation

Last Thursday, April 23, C$$ and I sat down and interviewed Danny a former guest on the podcast. Danny was an RCA with the USPS, and now is currently a contract delivery driver for a DSP(Delivery Service Provider) of Amazon. If you are interested in Danny's experiences as an RCA go back and take a listen to #3 Danny, Former RCA.

Show Notes can be found below:

If you are an RCA with a POV, and want to enter to the Bi-Weekly drawing for a $25 Gift Card to Rock Auto you can do so by:

1. Messaging the Rural Deviation Facebook page including "Brakes4Subs and the office you work out of.
www.facebook.com/ruraldeviation

2. Visiting the Rural Mail Talk forum thread, "Brakes4Subs" and submitting there as well.

Reach out to us. Let us know what's on your mind!
Call or Text or (315) 338-4268

Mailing Address at Rural Deviation attn: Josh Brandon
P.O. Box 252 Tullahoma, TN 37388

If you would like to mail in a letter with your thoughts. Also, I’m very interested in old union publications if you are willing to part from them.

Reach out and communicate with the National Board on Social Media or their communication email:
Email: communications@nrlca.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NRLCAOfficial
Twitter: www.twitter.com/NRLCA
Instagram: www.instagram.com/NRLCAOfficial

https://soundcloud.com/ruraldeviation%2F28-danny-former-rca-current-amazon-contract-delivery-driver

Rt2mailman

How much does Danny make per hour? What, if any, benefits does he earn. I can see many Rca's making that switch if the $ is comparable. I would consider it in my retirement, being that I could deliver the cream and leave the crap for the USPS.

trashistan

How much does Danny make per hour? What, if any, benefits does he earn. I can see many Rca's making that switch if the $ is comparable. I would consider it in my retirement, being that I could deliver the cream and leave the crap for the USPS.
$16.50, plus time and a half OT for 6th day of work. Some discussion of benefits in the episode, health care, pto etc.

flash

I took one point from this.
Everyone who wants new vehicles be prepared for more surveillance and tracking.
It’s tough, but POV still wins in my book.
You didn’t ask what Danny’s typical mileage a day was.... I would like to know that if you have that little tidbit

trashistan

I took one point from this.
Everyone who wants new vehicles be prepared for more surveillance and tracking.
It’s tough, but POV still wins in my book.
You didn’t ask what Danny’s typical mileage a day was.... I would like to know that if you have that little tidbit
between 75-150 miles per day