#30 Dropping a Little Truth

Rural Deviation

Best answers
Please fasten your seatbelts, boys and girls. Today C$$ and I clear the air and clarify our position on Packages in Pictures. As well as I discuss the overload of Amazon and the lack of action from the NRLCA to step up for its members in this dire pandemic situation as it concerns carriers delivering volumes that do not represent their last count.

*Warning Minor Adult Language*

Show Notes can be found below:

If you are an RCA with a POV, and want to enter to the Bi-Weekly drawing for a $25 Gift Card to Rock Auto you can do so by:

1. Messaging the Rural Deviation Facebook page including "Brakes4Subs and the office you work out of.
www.facebook.com/ruraldeviation

2. Visiting the Rural Mail Talk forum thread, "Brakes4Subs" and submitting there as well.

Reach out to us. Let us know what's on your mind!
Call or Text or (315) 338-4268

Mailing Address at Rural Deviation attn: Josh Brandon
P.O. Box 252 Tullahoma, TN 37388

If you would like to mail in a letter with your thoughts. Also, I’m very interested in old union publications if you are willing to part from them.

Reach out and communicate with the National Board on Social Media or their communication email:
Email: communications@nrlca.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/NRLCAOfficial
Twitter: www.twitter.com/NRLCA
Instagram: www.instagram.com/NRLCAOfficial
Call at: (703) 684-5545

https://soundcloud.com/ruraldeviation%2F30-dropping-a-little-truth

#30 sn 1.png#30 sn 2.png#30 sn 3.png#30 sn 4.png

Last edited:

Rt2mailman

Best answers
I agree with the above and believe the USPS has the proof in our data that they should be collecting. The NRLCA should have access to that data and should file a national grievance for all routes that show to be grossly abused by the (subsidizing) Amazon contract the USPS had made. All other USPS employees are being paid accurately except the full time rural carriers. That is disparate treatment an grievable.
I'll try and get you a picture. I could take one any day, but Monday is the busiest.

Last edited:

Rural Deviation

Best answers
@trashistan 😂🤣😂 hopefully I can keep the rants down. Rather not turn the podcast into a rant fest. But #9 SAC Day 3 towards the end there’s a good rant.

As far as NRLCA’s post, yeah hard to really take for face value when they asked carriers to send in pictures from the route when they first announced their social media...

Other than that it’s come to my attention the National Board is censoring comments on their Facebook page. APWU’s and the NALC’s allow open and critical comments. Who would have thought that.... 😓

Altoonaflyer

Best answers
@trashistan 😂🤣😂 hopefully I can keep the rants down. Rather not turn the podcast into a rant fest. But #9 SAC Day 3 towards the end there’s a good rant.

As far as NRLCA’s post, yeah hard to really take for face value when they asked carriers to send in pictures from the route when they first announced their social media...

Other than that it’s come to my attention the National Board is censoring comments on their Facebook page. APWU’s and the NALC’s allow open and critical comments. Who would have thought that.... 😓
Lol...hard to discuss Rural Carrier issues with other carriers and not turning into a rant:) Another carrier near and dear to me calls frequently when she just has to “get it out”...thank goodness for those of us that understand😀