#31 Rural Deviation Live! 5/14/2020

Rural Deviation

So tonight we did an impromptu live stream to test the audio in preparation for the live stream. Tomorrow we go live at 7:30 pm cst. I believe it’s possible to steam to YouTube and Facebook. I know some posters don’t have Facebook. Would y’all here rather view the stream on YouTube? We had quite a bit of fun tonight, but I want to make sure I give everyone the opportunity to voice their thoughts. Facebook can be a bit too much in attaching your real name when you may not be comfortable with that. Let me know and we will work it out for you.

Sandygirl

So tonight we did an impromptu live stream to test the audio in preparation for the live stream. Tomorrow we go live at 7:30 pm cst. I believe it’s possible to steam to YouTube and Facebook. I know some posters don’t have Facebook. Would y’all here rather view the stream on YouTube? We had quite a bit of fun tonight, but I want to make sure I give everyone the opportunity to voice their thoughts. Facebook can be a bit too much in attaching your real name when you may not be comfortable with that. Let me know and we will work it out for you.
I have not idea how to find this on Utube.

Rural Deviation

Rural Deviation

@Sandygirl I’m going to work on trying to figure out the YouTube duo stream. Wasn’t able to do it tonight.

Basically the idea would be I would link the live stream here and you could watch with an account or if you wanted to ask questions you could have an account in order to that. It would be anonymous that way to protect the individuals privacy.

RDruckus

There was a question about falsified scans ordered by management, specifically that subs should scan everything as delivered by 8pm, then turn off their scanners, so it appears they are no longer on the street.

Caller was advised to call the DR.
Please don't be afraid to do so. Since the order includes more than one carrier, a class action grievance can be filed and your name doesn't need to come into it. It may get fixed without a grievance.