8127 Justification resource?

cant_believe_it

Do you use 8127s? I've never seen anyone in this office use one in years.

It would be nice to be paid for extra work, but what are the actual, work-to-get-you-paid justifications that are being used by y'all day to day?

Dumbassclerksyndrome

Do you use 8127s? I've never seen anyone in this office use one in years.

It would be nice to be paid for extra work, but what are the actual, work-to-get-you-paid justifications that are being used by y'all day to day?
Heck I use weekly. If it was something that I did not get paid to do during my last mail account then it’s going to be 8127 time. Excessive raw mail, time to count excessive raw mail, scanner breaks down, waiting for road construction, etc you name it I get 8127 time!

Last edited:

FEDUPS

Heck I use weekly. If it was something that I did not get paid to do during my last mail account then it’s going to be 8127 time. Excessive raw mail, time to count excessive raw mail, scanner breaks down, waiting for road construction, etc you name it I get 8127 time!
How would you get time for constantly having to escape from “what’s new and co-piloting” screen every time you need to scan a package?

cant_believe_it

How would you get time for constantly having to escape from “what’s new and co-piloting” screen every time you need to scan a package?
I know, right?

Yes, scanner. I do want to log off, but there's still work to do. So stop scanning my subconscious and start behaving yourself!

Thanks for the awesome resources everyone!! I'm learning slowly but surely.

Dumbassclerksyndrome

I just time myself and write it on 8127. It probably happens 5-7 times a day. Takes about 10-15 seconds to get to Home Screen I literally stop turn on my timer and time. I’m done doing crap that’s hampering our abilities to do our job, let only the safety involved.