A 2020 challenge for this site

Windindaface

To the random visitors who are not members but use this site for its resources and all Members who are part of this small community.

My challenge for 2020 is for you to buy a $20.20 cup of coffee for the host of this site. You will need a PAY PAL account. To buy a $20.20 coffee click the Knowledgebase link and at the top you will find the coffee link. You will be offered a T shirt but can opt out of it.

My donation was made without a T shirt requirement. Step up if you enjoy this site.

Havenowgone

To the random visitors who are not members but use this site for its resources and all Members who are part of this small community.

My challenge for 2020 is for you to buy a $20.20 cup of coffee for the host of this site. You will need a PAY PAL account. To buy a $20.20 coffee click the Knowledgebase link and at the top you will find the coffee link. You will be offered a T shirt but can opt out of it.

My donation was made without a T shirt requirement. Step up if you enjoy this site.
Done, a great idea and Thank You Dana! Enjoy your coffee!

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, this is actually the link for my new paypal. I do have access to the old ones also, so no biggie.. Thank you all so much for everything.. You make my heart smile

Sprocket

Sorry guys, this is actually the link for my new paypal. I do have access to the old ones also, so no biggie.. Thank you all so much for everything.. You make my heart smile

Sent just now. Thank you for all you do.