A random thought about RRECS

Windindaface

Best answers
Space Invader should be the new term for any approach from management at our work station.

"Dude, where's my LLV?"

Travelingmailman

Best answers
Love my job, can't get my co-workers on board to even do a dps review (Amazon after last count office) and everyone avoided the idea of special count last Sept. Sheep!
Sad thing is people need leadership, so if they fail it's not "them" that takes a fall (retaliation). Probably 2/3 of everyone signed up for rural mail talk is a sheep also. The minority needs to start the great work and the others will follow. We are already "organized labor" re-organize !? We know that
wrecks is nothing but hoodoo and hoodwink just to avoid something fair... hourly compensation?
Honest day's pay for a honest day's work...sounds like a stump speech.
How can we turn this thing around? We do have the numbers, oh that's right...it is what it is. I forgot.again.

Travelingmailman

Best answers
Love my job, can't get my co-workers on board to even do a dps review (Amazon after last count office) and everyone avoided the idea of special count last Sept. Sheep!
Sad thing is people need leadership, so if they fail it's not "them" that takes a fall (retaliation). Probably 2/3 of everyone signed up for rural mail talk is a sheep also. The minority needs to start the great work and the others will follow. We are already "organized labor" re-organize !? We know that
wrecks is nothing but hoodoo and hoodwink just to avoid something fair... hourly compensation?
How can we turn this thing around? We do have the numbers, oh that's right...it is what it is. I forgot.again.
Chirp, chirp...those like me need help. Who knows legalese? I own a printer lol...will cut hair and beard....anyone? Have brain and can travel, common carrier petition? Oh wait what's on at 8 ... nevermind

Gotrope

Best answers
Somewhere there is a supervisor looking at this picture thinking how they used to deliver in weather worse than this and they did it with six box holders that day,13 trays of dps, 200 feet of flats and so many packages they had to strap them on top of their vehicle.
This is even more relevant today😂

Haychica

Best answers
Windindaface -- "They are but not in granite. Notice the negotiation nit pick damage."

-- Egyptian rulers were noted for chiseling out sections on walls and monuments to erase any reference of their enemies' existence.

-- No doubt the USPS feels it can do the same.
What about Egyptian slide-scales?😂😂

Windindaface

Best answers
This is even more relevant today😂
You mean tomorrow? 7/6/2020?

What annoys me about RRECS currently is... Why are they not mapping us now if it is so critical for implementation?

JS... They can train newbies for all crafts now. We all do our best to do OJT. ODIS is still in play. But they can't do mapping because of Covid?

Mask up, glove up and bring your portable shield you mapping Buttercups. We are out there doing our job and there is no excuse why you can't do yours.

Haychica

Best answers
Martian, I believe you are correct. Not only is THIS to be used as another delay to what the USPS sees as a big loss of $$$, but the "re-training" of the people that will be facilitating the mapping of the routes has also been delayed. Program glitch , they say, "In the training program".
My 2 cents worth: they can't afford to implement it.
Offer early outs...maybe...
My random thought today was:rrecs will not be implemented bc it is impractical to assign fixed standards to functions that change on a daily basis....

gotstamps

Best answers
You mean tomorrow? 7/6/2020?

What annoys me about RRECS currently is... Why are they not mapping us now if it is so critical for implementation?

JS... They can train newbies for all crafts now. We all do our best to do OJT. ODIS is still in play. But they can't do mapping because of Covid?

Mask up, glove up and bring your portable shield you mapping Buttercups. We are out there doing our job and there is no excuse why you can't do yours.
6’ distance issue & all the Carriers out due to COVID. That’s my guess. RRECS trainer hasn’t be next to the Carrier during mapping. They can’t just stay 6’ away or leave them to do it alone.

Windindaface

Best answers
6’ distance issue & all the Carriers out due to COVID. That’s my guess. RRECS trainer hasn’t be next to the Carrier during mapping. They can’t just stay 6’ away or leave them to do it alone.
A lame excuse by the parties involved.

I went to the bank today to set up building account. The person behind the desk was not 6 feet away. Only a desk width away. They had a giant shield on their desk with a small hole on the bottom just large enough to pass paperwork through and a separate monitor on my side to view their side computer inputs for my verification.

JS... they can drop a dime for new Benzos and unseen new scanners. They can't provide another tablet for my view for mapping purposes? There are also mirror image, casting APPS out there for our cell phones. Or are the Mappers to lazy to turn their tablet around for my view? Give me a stylus to tap where I dismount for the purpose of no contact.