Additional Rooms Available at the Special NRLCA National Convention Room Block Rate

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
We have been able to secure additional rooms at the special NRLCA National Convention room block rate of $171/night (plus taxes) from Saturday, August 10th through Saturday, August 17, 2019. If you have experienced difficulty obtaining a room at this...

Continue reading...

btdtret

For those who have attended Ratification Meetings -- Did the NRLCA bother to secure some rooms at the Ratification Meeting sites for those how might have to travel several hours to get there? Such as California or Texas.

-- Also, any word out there for the attendance on Saturday meetings compared to Sunday meetings?

Gotrope

I do find it interesting that shortly after stating auxillary has no functions planned at national, they suddenly have massive amounts of rooms available which have been sold out since May 5th. Union delegates couldn't get a room as auxillary had booked them all for family and friends. California can book a room online at host site for $79 with breakfast. We don't force our members to pay $200 a night.

Oi veh.

Staff member
I do find it interesting that shortly after stating auxillary has no functions planned at national, they suddenly have massive amounts of rooms available which have been sold out since May 5th. Union delegates couldn't get a room as auxillary had booked them all for family and friends. California can book a room online at host site for $79 with breakfast. We don't force our members to pay $200 a night.
That is interesting.

And what do you mean? At your state convo?

Windindaface

If I got that Cola award due to me from last year without a contract might have made the trip possible.

Thanks RI for all the upkeep here. Hope all is well.

btdtret

Windindaface -- Keep playing the lottery. If you win, maybe there will be enough so you can attend the national convention next time.