• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Any good Doctors in NC familiar with lower back and hip pain?

mwellis32

I have been hurting over a year now. Done the Chiropractic, Aleve, Advil, then Spine Doc, x-ray ,Steroids and physical therapy thing for the past 3 months and still have nagging pain. MRI next.
Any experienced good suggestions that would ease my pain? Any Good Docs in Western North Carolina familiar with Rural Carriers pain?

I have been hurting over a year now. Done the Chiropractic, Aleve, Advil, then Spine Doc, x-ray ,Steroids and physical therapy thing for the past 3 months and still have nagging pain. MRI next.
Any experienced good suggestions that would ease my pain? Any Good Docs in Western North Carolina familiar with Rural Carriers pain?

How is your diet perhaps you have a lot of inflammation ?

I always stretch before I get out of bed and then again 15-20 minutes later. Just about 3-4 minutes.

Cant help ya with any dr recommendations !

Good Luck !!!

I m far away. Have you tried rest? Over time micro trauma destroys your ability for your incredible body to repair itself. Nerve damage is real and if you don't let up the pain doesn't either. Pain is your bodies speech. You deserve to have a peaceful life after retiring. Don't give it away. Take care mwellis32. Do you like pineapple? Be sure to eat the core too. Sorry for your pain

Have you tried an inversion table? A friend at work says it really helps him. He'll do it in the morning for a few minutes and in the evening. He often tries to go by the house on his lunch break also.

If you are comfortable with stretching, piriformis muscle stretches can work wonders. And limit any hard surface seating. Try 2 weeks of laying flat on a bed or couch over chair positions when home. It gives the body time to lesson inflammation.

Back