Any other offices have issues with mail count info/evaluations?

vajoker

Our office participated in the September mail count due to DPS implementation.Almost all routes lost 2-3 hours, but now we've received new form 50's effective 10/13/18 and all full time routes went up to 48 and 1 aux route that was 34 went to 41 and the other aux rt went from 38 to 43. I asked if it could please be fixed before the next pay period when the nightmare begins.My question is, did this happen in any other offices after mail count or is this just an isolated incident?  

UnknownUser

Yes it happened to me. Time sheet was wrong on evaluation, it said 48k, leave/return times were both way off too after count. I told the supervisor on Saturday. They said not to worry. Tuesday came and district had sent an email addressing errors for a number of routes in the district. My office counted my route and the aux and both needed to be fixed. They fixed them already so my pay should be correct. My route was 43k. Went down 1 hour so it should not change my pay because it has to change 2 hours for monetary changes for special counts. I'm keeping my eyes on this next pay period. 

D.B.Cooper

Glad you posted that... I was starting to have wild thoughts like *maybe* they *have* implemented the new study standards, and they're *WAY* more generous than we thought... wishful thinking on my part tho, I suppose...  🙄 

UnknownUser

They had my route 60+ hours with 2 hours office time and 4 hours and 5 minute delivery. So it was all sorts of screwed up. 4240 says 42 k now and my times are accurate. I'm just watching out to make sure my pay doesn't drop to 42k salary.

Cliff Clavin

Staff member
My 4240 also showed me with weird start times and a K route when in fact I lost 2 hours on an auxiliary route