Arbitrator Clark

btdtret

RDruckus -- The 2010-2015 contract award had Jack Clarke as the "neutral chairperson".

-- That might get some kind of a response out of the NRLCA! As in "Don't do that again!"

-- That was the basic response from the union back in 2002 when Valassis ( ADVO, RedPlum, etc ) "suddenly" changed from being addressed to just a box holder after the PMG's visit to HQ for a "photo op", which just happened before the count mandated by Arbitrator Wells.

-- Some rural carriers did write and call Valassis HQ, in CT, asking about the "sudden" change in addressing of the product. Don't believe anyone got an answer from them. But the NRLCA left it be know it was not happy about the inquiries.

-- Let us know if Arbitrator Clarke responds.

neciat

Try this Jack Clarke P.O.B 610 Hull , GA 30646-0610
Phone 334-467-0504
FAX 334-270-0249
EMAIL jackclarke.ADR@gmail.com

I did correspond with Arbitrator Richard Bloch an an issue a few years ago and he did respond and it was his signature ; not a generic bump or stamp.
He stated that his jurisdiction was limited to disputes between the parties. I just wanted to let him know that neither the USPS nor the NRLCA were adhering to his ruling.

DB.Cooper

What about somebody filing a complaint to the NLRB that the arbitration "award" has not been followed... I'm sure the NRLCA could do this... but since they're lame, and in bed with the USPS, well, you know... it ain't gonna happen...

neciat

@DB I have been in contact with an information officer from my regional office and am still getting "things" together. It's E-File but I know how this works ; you send up nothing, you get nothing. You send up a phone book and maybe, just maybe, you'll get someon's attention.

DB.Cooper

I've started sending Arbitrator Clarke little cards, explaining why I'm interested in his response to his implementation date being ignored for at least 4 years. Every time I mail out anything, he gets another little note, too.
Have you gotten any response(s)?? :unsure:

RDruckus

Not yet. If I do, I'll post it with new thread, "Arbitrator Clarke Responded!", or something like that. I don't know if they have anthrax security screening like Washington D.C..

RDruckus

No reply from Mr Clarke yet, I'm mailing him a second concerned missive in tomorrow's outgoing mail.

I have a great idea, I'm going to mail him an anniversary card, to arrive around May 20th!!!

Should we all flood him with anniversary cards?

gerl2

No reply from Mr Clarke yet, I'm mailing him a second concerned missive in tomorrow's outgoing mail.

I have a great idea, I'm going to mail him an anniversary card, to arrive around May 20th!!!

Should we all flood him with anniversary cards?
[/QUOTE

Anyone know how to design a card that can be used, specially made.

RDruckus

Still no reply, but if Mr Clarke's mail goes through anthrax screening, it will slow down his receipt of same. 🕰⏳

I think this anniversary card idea will make our point about this deadline.

I'm going to have a little fun with it. I'll check out the dollar store, maybe get crafty. I think I'll take some to work and get some of my brothers and sisters to sign some, and mail them two weeks early. 📬

I'll follow up with email at anniversary time.