• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Begin mapping

I am waiting to see what RRECS does to my old routes. Country roads with uncontrolled intersections (no signs). Boxes from 1 to 5 miles apart. Most roads without a posted speed limit. One third of the houses set 1/4 to 3/8 mile from road.

So you don't have any worries about backing up more than 50'. Good on you.
Lol..yup...I walk almost all of the parcels to the door as well bc the driveways are also only about 50-75' long...unfortunately this is the smallest development on my route.(out of 670 stops??)

Lol..yup...I walk almost all of the parcels to the door as well bc the driveways are also only about 50-75' long...unfortunately this is the smallest development on my route.(out of 670 stops??)
Wow 670 stops?? All curbside?? Any CBU’s?? How many miles is your route?? Hope u dnt mind me asking just curious as to where my route is in comparison to yours.

Wow 670 stops?? All curbside?? Any CBU’s?? How many miles is your route?? Hope u dnt mind me asking just curious as to where my route is in comparison to yours.
121 cbu.
36 miles.
Smh...sigh...its brutal but pays the mortgage.
No worries...ask away..there is SO much to learn from each other

121 cbu.
36 miles.
Smh...sigh...its brutal but pays the mortgage.
No worries...ask away..there is SO much to learn from each other
Thanks!! I have 465 stops all curbside and 35miles.. I’m at a 44K right now but got counted when we had Amazon.. now no more Amazon and I’m really worried where my route will be headed..

Back