• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Blacklist

There's a PS FORM that allows you to request your slate be wiped clean. The day my beast master was fired, I submitted that form. Pages of discipline gone. They all still had time that I needed to serve.
The files, even if they are wiped, remain within the PO forever.

In personal files at home but worse, in the apple sauce laced brains of other PM's and POOMs that were aware.

HR and or Labor still has it in their files.

The POOM that signed off on the discipline still has it in their files. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, there are copies freely floating around.

Plus the Un Union has copies. If they have a brrr against you, they sure aren't discarding them.

The files, even if they are wiped, remain within the PO forever.

In personal files at home but worse, in the apple sauce laced brains of other PM's and POOMs that were aware.

HR and or Labor still has it in their files.

The POOM that signed off on the discipline still has it in their files. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, there are copies freely floating around.

Plus the Un Union has copies. If they have a brrr against you, they sure aren't discarding them.
True, but no one can cite them. Helps to if you got eeo's against the poom. And if you've reported to the oig. And then when they take action against you, you call the oig. Then magically they change their minds. I've played the game and I'm winning.

True, but no one can cite them. Helps to if you got eeo's against the poom. And if you've reported to the oig. And then when they take action against you, you call the oig. Then magically they change their minds. I've played the game and I'm winning.
True, no one can "cite' them but they can and are discussed off the record at bars, over dinner, on the couch and likely in the bedroom.

Back