• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Conflict of Interest?

invictus1440

Quick question. Looking to get a part-time job over the holidays to make some extra cash. Is it a conflict of interest to work for a Walmart Distribution Center? Especially now since they now have their subscription shipping service. Thanks!

According to that you cant work for anybody! If I am reading it right. Not even a cashier at Target? 'due to delivering their packages'?
Think you’re reading into it too much... more like companies that make things for usps emps, or places that would use your direct knowledge of people and addresses , or if you deliver to target and therefore they hired you as you have direct contact... I think.

"Before taking on a second job, contact the Ethics Office if you will be working for a company that depends on or is affected by postal rates, fees or classifications."

Every organization is so affected. This is ridiculous. I guess I should have contacted the Ethics Office prior to taking a position with the local genealogical society. :p

Back