Contract passed???

Rcflyn

Today, I over heard 2 carriers talking, 1 said she heard the contract passed, and wanted to know about back pay due to raise, is it lump sum or paid over time.... another carrier answered, it should be a lump sum payment, and he too heard contract passed.....
I just kept quiet..... I’ve tried telling them to come here, but they basically just laugh saying “you can’t believe what’s said on the internet”....
So I just keep quiet when they think they know they’ve got better information then what I read here......

But just wondering, has any1 else heard the contract passed??????

tabletwoblues

Today, I over heard 2 carriers talking, 1 said she heard the contract passed, and wanted to know about back pay due to raise, is it lump sum or paid over time.... another carrier answered, it should be a lump sum payment, and he too heard contract passed.....
I just kept quiet..... I’ve tried telling them to come here, but they basically just laugh saying “you can’t believe what’s said on the internet”....
So I just keep quiet when they think they know they’ve got better information then what I read here......

Yes it was ratified.. glad this will shed light on how informed they keep our craft.

Jess

The back pay wont be much. Maybe 200-300 after taxes. Dont go and charge up your debit, thinking you're getting a chunk back.

Oi veh.

Staff member
When in doubt, check the Rural Carrier News forum: