• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Could someone plz post RRECS dates

macon

Hi, can someone please post all of the coming rrecs dates? When the evaluations come out in March, what dates are they covering? And when will the next evaluations be effective, and what dates are covered there? sorry I used to have all of it posted at my case, but it has changed SO many time I have lost track. Thx

What do you mean "retro cola" in 11 months, we are getting that next paycheck
I meant the back pay. Contract was ratified 3/22 and we’ll get the back pay owed us in 2/23 because it was oh so difficult to figure out back pay for all these rural carriers and yet they’re going to be able to turn around entire evaluations for these same carriers in less than two weeks…

I meant the back pay. Contract was ratified 3/22 and we’ll get the back pay owed us in 2/23 because it was oh so difficult to figure out back pay for all these rural carriers and yet they’re going to be able to turn around entire evaluations for these same carriers in less than two weeks…
Maybe its because they are more adept at subtraction than they are at addition? I mean after all they are always losing money every year.

I saw the March 14 date mentioned in another post, and got curious on the schedule/dates, then found this.

Does this indicate that Regulars should expect to be provided with some concrete info about the routes regarding possible changes sometime shortly after March 14?

As in: people that have been buried by Amazon for years will get some territory lopped off, or simply told USPS has devised a way to keep getting away with the scam?

Should some chopping up occur, that is supposed to be implemented on March 25?

A year ago, this is what I expected would happen in our office, now I'm losing faith. It really seems like USPS is a bottomless pit of cheating and manipulation.

Back