• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Declaring RRECS DEAD

Please explain how I can "Then it becomes if they catch you falsifying a scan location, which is really easy to do in a hurry by accident.. "
I would like to know how to falsify scans, other than scanning extra bar codes, I know of no way to "falsify" a scan location.
Maybe I should have said incorrectly entered the wrong location. Like now with the current scanner, in a hurry , at the front door, zap it four times. Bingo, the scanner data now says, in/at mailbox. I was trying to impress how management uses info against you, when its to their advantage.

Maybe I should have said incorrectly entered the wrong location. Like now with the current scanner, in a hurry , at the front door, zap it four times. Bingo, the scanner data now says, in/at mailbox. I was trying to impress how management uses info against you, when its to their advantage.
The scammers are being used to try to justify the unneeded mngt geeks.... sitting still reports,, backing reports, non working lookahead function, etc., etc... they could make them a HELP for carriers, but instead they keep gearing them as GOTCHA devices.... disgraceful really.... :oops:

You know, i dont worry about times, dispatch, parcel numbers, coverage any more. I had a " come to Jesus moment " on June 28, 2020. I realized that my life, health and well being was more importa n't than any Amazon scan . Management can lose their minds on me a nd I don't give a rats a$$. What's the worst that can happen? Fire me? I don't think so. We have no subs now. Who will deliver? Dispatch truck times? Right. I'm carrying 4x the parcels as last count. It's taped to my case. Super has an issue? I point to that. Silence. My route is a 41k. I will give the po 9 hrs a day. If it doesn't get delivered, the toilet paper can wait. Let management deal with the phone calls. Im tired of covering up their ineptitude. We have no subs, time for management to suit up and deliver. I will still give my customers the best service possible regarding the mail, priority parcels and 2nd class but management doesn't seem to care so why should I? I'm a jaded table 2 carrier hired in February of 2011 when there was only 1 pay table

You know, i dont worry about times, dispatch, parcel numbers, coverage any more. I had a " come to Jesus moment " on June 28, 2020. I realized that my life, health and well being was more importa n't than any Amazon scan . Management can lose their minds on me a nd I don't give a rats a$$. What's the worst that can happen? Fire me? I don't think so. We have no subs now. Who will deliver? Dispatch truck times? Right. I'm carrying 4x the parcels as last count. It's taped to my case. Super has an issue? I point to that. Silence. My route is a 41k. I will give the po 9 hrs a day. If it doesn't get delivered, the toilet paper can wait. Let management deal with the phone calls. Im tired of covering up their ineptitude. We have no subs, time for management to suit up and deliver. I will still give my customers the best service possible regarding the mail, priority parcels and 2nd class but management doesn't seem to care so why should I? I'm a jaded table 2 carrier hired in February of 2011 when there was only 1 pay table
Sounds like you are in survival mode. Congratulations! I used the same type of mind training to extend my career with the USPS. It works! You get to the point that you just worry about doing your job correctly and don't worry about all the other things. It's not your fault and no one else seems to care (including the NRLCA leadership). This step will let you work in peace and sleep well at night. None of this is on you...it's the greediness of the USPS and the lack of leadership in the NRLCA that has put you in this position. Be well and again congratulations on training your mind to survive.

Still waiting for your implementation date prediction... :unsure:

I think RRECS will stay on the back burner for a while.... election, Covid, Christmas, new contracts, etc., etc.... too much to deal with to worry much about this WRECKS mess.... jmho.... I think it'll be after 2021.... :) ?(y):cool:
I agree..but i also think that many of the standards will be obsolete by then..we'll have new scanners, new vehicles, new contracts...how can you implement rrecs standards that were accumulated on old equipment and rules?

I agree..but i also think that many of the standards will be obsolete by then..we'll have new scanners, new vehicles, new contracts...how can you implement rrecs standards that were accumulated on old equipment and rules?
You can't. Hence the belief that RRECS will NEVER be implemented because by the time the data is verified, all of the current data is obsolete.

It may be time to consider making RCA's into an hourly position some of them are trying to go so fast that they are dangerous on the road, someone's going to get hurt!
we have a regular like that at our office 9hr route and she does it in 5-6 hrs i was the sub but i got off that route i was on it for 16 years first regular was awesome this one sucks she has to be the first one out and first one back i know for a fact she doesn't scan at the door hell she leaves half the pkgs at the po and they don't say crap to her so if rrecs is implented that route will surley lose a lot of hours hence the reason i got off of it .

Lol... RRECS will be outdated before ever being implemented.... maybe they're making a space up on the shelf.... right there beside load leveling and VOE.... good ideas, but just never quite took off... R.I.P. RRECS.... :unsure: ?:rolleyes:

Back