• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Delivering routes Sunday 11/1/20

UnknownUser

I'm delivering my route on Sunday.

Junior carriers and overtime list carriers, all RCA's, all PTF's.

Yeah, you read that right... Anyone else?

All routes are being delivered just the same as any other day. Instead of just amazon Sunday, every package and DPS will be ran for each route. Casing just like a normal day. Delivery like a normal day. Supposedly they are paying double time for the regulars? City routes are running normal too.

Craziness.

All routes are being delivered just the same as any other day. Instead of just amazon Sunday, every package and DPS will be ran for each route. Casing just like a normal day. Delivery like a normal day. Supposedly they are paying double time for the regulars? City routes are running normal too.

Craziness.
What District?

Never heard of double time.

Craziness.
This come from your PM/ Poom?

Hell, there ain't enough mail and money for 6 days a week how can USPS afford to pay us for 7 days! We just lost our last 3 RCA's and 1 Rural Carrier. They have had enough of the fake mail counts, 12 hour days, DPS back to RAW, 1000's of political slicks and lies of how mail volume is down the tubes. Now no routes have RCA and been trying to hire anybody since February? This place is about to implode!

Back