• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Disputes

Why are we 1.5 weeks after the end of the count and the NRLCA hasn’t said a word about disputes?

Or am I missing something…
Can't dispute what you don't have lol. They haven't released numbers yet.
What exactly are the correct numbers?
Every single evaluation "reveal" has been derived from just some numbers.
The beauty of reccs, they can do whatever they want and you have no clue. How can you dispute numbers if you don't have all the numbers because they don't give you all the numbers. It's truly a terrible system.

prolly because the procedure hasn't changed.

also, we have to wait to get our 4241a and 4241m first. how can you dispute anything if you don't have the numbers?

timeline is on union website. :)
When I spoke to my rep at the end of the count they told me to wait for the union to announce whether we are continuing with disputes or using the grievance process and likely we will continue using disputes.

What exactly are the correct numbers?
Every single evaluation "reveal" has been derived from just some numbers.
And those numbers and data centers are USPS tested for USPS consistency before they release the numbers. There is much internal testing before carriers ever see anything - or even the union, In some cases. It won't change results unless a huge error is found. Be patient. Maybe spend some time cleaning your case while you contemplate your potential evaluation. Or spend some eos asking mgmt if they heard anything.

Hmmmm. This?

The Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 established regulations for workshare discounts and requires the U.S. Postal Service Office of Inspector General (OIG) to review data collection systems the Postal Service uses to determine annual product costs, revenue, and rate reporting. WebEOR is one of several systems the Postal Service uses to gather such data.

When I spoke to my rep at the end of the count they told me to wait for the union to announce whether we are continuing with disputes or using the grievance process and likely we will continue using disputes.
hmmm, i was at a MMS refresher put on by our state and the DR did not mention this at all.

asfaik, it's still disputes.

Why does the dispute form ask for our phone number if they are not going to use it to keep us informed about the status of said dispute? I still have a dispute from the second rrecs evaluation that has yet to be resolved? I mean how long should these be pending for? In the meantime, I am not being properly compensated for all my out of drive house deliveries. I am doing another dispute for the same problem this time. /end of rant

Why does the dispute form ask for our phone number if they are not going to use it to keep us informed about the status of said dispute? I still have a dispute from the second rrecs evaluation that has yet to be resolved? I mean how long should these be pending for? In the meantime, I am not being properly compensated for all my out of drive house deliveries. I am doing another dispute for the same problem this time. /end of rant
Official notification from union is in writing. The phone number is a contact to gather last minute information, if needed. Sometimes when DR is sitting down with labor, they need to ask questions of carriers.

What do you all make of this? I got it off of the Facebook group but it sounds like they are limiting what can be disputed.

FB_IMG_1712067683186.jpg

That's been that way since the inception of the dispute process. Our stewards / system did not need to be overwhelmed with an onslaught of official grievances especially since many of them would be similarly situated. Having said that, just because there is a dispute process DOES NOT MEAN in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM that your rights to file a grievance have been surrendered. We are just to utilize the dispute process first and only for those categories listed. You got something NOT on that list that ain't right and after your discussion with your management your issue(s) are not or will not be corrected ; file that 8191. The categories listed usually can be corrected locally.

Although, according to The National Agreement, a grievance is defined as this ;

Section 2. Definition
A grievance is defined as a dispute, difference, disagreement
or complaint between the parties related to wages, hours, and
conditions of employment. A grievance shall include, but is not
limited to, the complaint of an employee or of the Union which
involves the interpretation, application of, or compliance with
the provisions of this Agreement

Back