• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Done

The blue book at the end of the rainbow. I’m out. Bless this rural craft from whatever lies ahead. I wish you all good health, an office with good mgt., and the ability to enjoy your post career life without looking back. Love to all. “Shafted”
may 3rd, is my last day, I feel your pain! sometimes you have to tap out to keep your sanity and ability to enjoy the rest of your life, godspeed in your future endeavors

On behalf of the United States Postal Service we would like to express our sincere gratitude for all those years of great service and concise delivering. All of your customers will miss you greatly as you have treated them like family. Thank you and enjoy your retirement, you have earned it, no literally you have earned it through all the free work you have done over the life of your career and it's time the USPS pays you for doing nothing, kinda like many postal managers.
This is the speech you should have received, but probably didn't on your last day. Thanks for all your help with questions on this site, from which we hope you don't retire, completely.

On behalf of the United States Postal Service we would like to express our sincere gratitude for all those years of great service and concise delivering. All of your customers will miss you greatly as you have treated them like family. Thank you and enjoy your retirement, you have earned it, no literally you have earned it through all the free work you have done over the life of your career and it's time the USPS pays you for doing nothing, kinda like many postal managers.
This is the speech you should have received, but probably didn't on your last day. Thanks for all your help with questions on this site, from which we hope you don't retire, completely.
It is a bit disconcerting how mgmt ignores everyone retiring the last few years. Not even a walk past their case to say, " good luck. Thanks for showing up!"
I hope we all get out healthy enough to enjoy the retirement years. That bottle did look attractive...

The blue book at the end of the rainbow. I’m out. Bless this rural craft from whatever lies ahead. I wish you all good health, an office with good mgt., and the ability to enjoy your post career life without looking back. Love to all. “Shafted”

God Bless You, I hope we all one day will enjoy that EXCEPTIONAL PHENOMENAL moment when one book closes another one opens.

post master wasn't there, and I do not care, but this is what my co-workers did for me, and my supervisor scheduled my route to be delivered for me, It was very appreciated. what you don't see, is they had a grill outside with hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, sodas, a lot of work by them, I will be retired from the postal service, but I will still be delivering on December 24th! see most of you then, lol

Back