• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Engine quit

I'm having to train our new rca on this route and they are going to get me Friday off, but I have not had enough time to get my jeep back together. Im looking at done Monday maybe. My pm told me today that I am going to probably have to work Saturday no matter what, telling me to rent or borrow a car, both of which are probably out of the question, what are my options here? If I would of had the time I was originally promised Saturday would of been feasible but not now.

Can you borrow the PM's car? (Let the PM keep the EMA.)

Seriously, if you were on COVID quarantine they would need to work around your absence.
They are being unreasonable, you CAN'T be two places at once!
If they want your POV fixed, they need to cover the route in the meantime.

That's funny, the pm drives a small sedan. We had to bypass half the remaining route when they drove me because of poor road conditions, they have only gotten worse. The rcas compass almost ended up in ditches several times yesterday, but the pm is complaining about the budget and this and that. As far as I see it though you have already stolen my time that I would of been back on the road. Route coverage should not be my problem!

Back