For those that use the app

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Just an FYI for those of you that use the Ruralinfo app that you downloaded from Apple or Google.. My plan expires on it next month and I will not be renewing. I just can't swing the $350 price tag at this time. I am sorry, I know a lot of you on here use it and maybe in the future I can start it back up.. I know some of you will want to contribute but I have asked this community to contribute more than I should have in the past. It is just time to let it go for now.. Thank you!

Shafted

Baloney, there are thousands of members to ruralinfo. We all can pitch in a few bucks. There a couple dozen of us that are regulars who can certainly part with a coffee or two vs losing this site. Ruralinfo app is a priceless wealth of info that is sadly found NO WHERE ELSE. Sunday Funday challenge people. Let’s do this. I got the first $25.

Postal-xam@58

I have lots of questions, I feel lots of people are ready to help. Is that a one time fee or monthly? I thought Rurialinfro. was replaced by ruralmailtalk. When you say downloaded from (Apple or google) , is there another place to download? I guess you can see I am not too text savvy. Where would we send money? Shouldn’t you post this in general discussion? I don’t normally look in this section!!!!

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
It's not the website, it is only the Ruralinfo app that was downloaded from Google play or the apple app store..

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
I have lots of questions, I feel lots of people are ready to help. Is that a one time fee or monthly? I thought Rurialinfro. was replaced by ruralmailtalk. When you say downloaded from (Apple or google) , is there another place to download? I guess you can see I am not too text savvy. Where would we send money? Shouldn’t you post this in general discussion? I don’t normally look in this section!!!!
Only these below:

Shafted

I see it as a way to say thank you for all the countless hours and hours of heart and soul you put into this site. Let us show you how invaluable you are to this craft. What you contribute in knowledge here is a lifeline to rural carriers who need help navigating the USPS in what has become a difficult place to work most of the time.

Shafted

No THANK YOU from:

- the carriers who struggled to know how to handle a grievance
- the carriers who didn’t know how to conduct a mail count
- the carriers who were up all night worrying about how to deal with a tyrant boss
- the carriers who needed a reference on paper
- even the new carriers that needed to figure out their paycheck stub

The list could go on for miles, but there are countless carriers that thank you.