Formula office info

Jshen

Manglement threatening formula office again not sure it will happen but I was wondering what it means when it says if you volunteer for Tues Weds or Thurs a 53 can be a 55. Is that for k routes? I'm a 45k making me 54 for the week if that is what it means would I go to a 56?up 2 hours or just 55 if that is what it is.

gotstamps

Manglement threatening formula office again not sure it will happen but I was wondering what it means when it says if you volunteer for Tues Weds or Thurs a 53 can be a 55. Is that for k routes? I'm a 45k making me 54 for the week if that is what it means would I go to a 56?up 2 hours or just 55 if that is what it is.
If you VOLUNTEER to change to any of those days, mgmt Has to allow your route to grow to those #s without issue. Those #s are ONLY in a K-route so only applies to Ks.
This means that if a route gets overburdened & that Carrier had chosen the Tues-Thurs Relief Day, they will not be cut below a 44k & will be allowed to grow & stay to 46k. 2080 issues would be a viable reason for cutting below or during the 44 to 46.