• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Got postcard from USPS thanking me for taking survey?

mwellis32

But I didn't send a completed survey back in! I received one at my home address which I marked out all bar codes,ripped it up and stuck a note inside and mailed it back. I got another survey at post office and tore it up and tossed it. So who, why, and how was I thanked for completing one?

But I didn't send a completed survey back in! I received one at my home address which I marked out all bar codes,ripped it up and stuck a note inside and mailed it back. I got another survey at post office and tore it up and tossed it. So who, why, and how was I thanked for completing one?

Ran both of mine through a shredder. ?‍♂️

I had them for every postal employee on my route, even for the on CCA who had an accident in his probationary period and was fired. I got one at home. I didn't return either survey, either.
I hope the participation rate dropped to an all time low.

Just a stock mailing...mailed out to everyone they sent a survey to...not everyone who completed it...just a guess

DB.. If you turn the survey over you will find the option of participating or not. Along with your selected meal plan of Steak, Fish or Vegan.

I wonder what the response rate for this survey is going to be? I also received a thank you card for participating and I did not.

The Postal Service certenally had money to burn on those cards. Good quality paper. Color photo on the back. I guess they need to loose some more money before contract negotiations.

The NRLCA HAVES seem really worried about the NRLCA HAVE NOTS voting down the proposed contract.

A stunning response when we consider that the HAVE NOTS are not trying to organize.

The proposed contract is just a chance for the HAVE NOTS to show their dissatisfaction with out the Retiree enforcers at the National Convention silencing them.

It goes to show, your vote does count. Each NO vote adds more fear that the HAVES are loosing control.

Back