GOV Vehicle Conversion = September Mail Count

hunchback

What do you all think. Does converting a route to a GOV from POV warrant a September count?

Anyone have any actual experience?
Back when LLV's were oruginally being placed on Rural Routes, it was only done a little more than 30 days before a September Mail Count because it was understood by the union and the post office a count was required afterwards.
As far as will the post office call for a September Count, WHY WOULD TYHEY?
Since the union rolled over and played dead on this issue, the post office already gained the evaluation reductions without the risk of a mail count.

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN.....
RURAL CARRIERS ARE PAYING FOR THE METRIS ROLL OUT WITH THE REDUCTION IN EVALUATED PAY

mariomail

Well my current district rep tells me a dps review won’t do it by itself. But..state president says yes. 🤷‍♂️

The only explicit qualification is 2 hour change AND a density change from L or to L. However, the employer can and has cherry picked a route here and there when they should not have. No consequences because the carrier was all for it. 🤷‍♂️
My route had a 2 hour change and a change to a non L and it was refused a mail count last year. Unless my PM didn't do his part in requesting it. All he showed me was an email and then a list of routes being counted in the district ... so who knows

Haychica

good news for ya... child tax credit is being advanced, per month, starting this summer for the 2021 tax year... now what does that mean when next march, when these families fill out their taxes, expecting a big refund and not there? common sense tells me a recession, but wait, we'll need a stimulus payment, or an advancement of next years,,,,, so i am thinking no mail count in september... willing to bet a cold bud light on a new contract and feb/march count, but i win either way because i like bud light! and drinking with friends!
LMBO..fas