• Please keep questions in the Questions forum to contract, procedures, and requests for documentation. Vehicle, TSP, retirement, etc questions please post in the regular forums. Thank you
  • Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Help 2080/2240 Projections. Am I doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhunnicutt

Hey everybody!

This is my first full fiscal year as a regular and I keep pretty detailed stats on my own for my 2080/2240, filling in my real hours worked every pay period from my paystubs to replace what I had as my default place holder.

Anyways, my question is, how is pay recalculated if you finish a year over 2240? I get its all hours in all weeks get recalculated so hours over 40 in a week are paid at OT, but how does it factor in working your relief day? How does AL and SL used in a week factor in? How about weeks with holidays?

Based on my numbers I am projected to be at:
1,923.26 Weekday hours (so under 2080)
2,336 Actual Total hours (96 over 2240)
And if it matters, versus my evaluation I am 117hrs over.

I have a 45k and worked some code 5s at the beginning of the fiscal year and have been doing code 3s and plan to keep doing code 3s the rest of the year, getting X days on fridays the same week I earn them. So far Ive earned and used 14 X days. Additionally Ive also used 12 days of AL and 5 days of SL.

Thanks for the help and if more details are needed let me know!

Solution
Hey everybody!

This is my first full fiscal year as a regular and I keep pretty detailed stats on my own for my 2080/2240, filling in my real hours worked every pay period from my paystubs to replace what I had as my default place holder.

Anyways, my question is, how is pay recalculated if you finish a year over 2240?
Article 9.2.A.1.m.png
I get its all hours in all weeks get recalculated so hours over 40 in a week are paid at OT, but how does it factor in working your relief day?
It depends on which DACA you took. You don't get a double-shot of OT pay.
HBK F-21 §544.png

How does AL and SL used in a week factor in?
AL and SL are not "hours actually worked."

How about weeks with holidays?
It must be "hours actually...
Hey everybody!

Anyways, my question is, how is pay recalculated if you finish a year over 2240?
Article 9.2.A.1.m.png
I get its all hours in all weeks get recalculated so hours over 40 in a week are paid at OT, but how does it factor in working your relief day?
HBK F-21 §544.png

How does AL and SL used in a week factor in?

How about weeks with holidays?
It must be "hours actually worked."

Based on my numbers I am projected to be at:
1,923.26 Weekday hours (so under 2080)
2,336 Actual Total hours (96 over 2240)
And if it matters, versus my evaluation I am 117hrs over.

I have a 45k and worked some code 5s at the beginning of the fiscal year and have been doing code 3s and plan to keep doing code 3s the rest of the year, getting X days on fridays the same week I earn them. So far Ive earned and used 14 X days. Additionally Ive also used 12 days of AL and 5 days of SL.

Thanks for the help and if more details are needed let me know!
Please let me know if I missed any of your questions.

Solution
View attachment 7135

View attachment 7136

It must be "hours actually worked."

Please let me know if I missed any of your questions.
Okay thanks!

So every week with a holiday or I used an Day of AL or SL, I would probably of been "overpaid OT" 🤔

But I could gain in any week if my hours working over eval that week would've given me more OT 🤔

Sounds like quite the calculation I have ahead of me to try and figure out.

Plus remaining holidays are not deducted from projections.

In my own projections (which is all I have access to) I do factor in upcoming holidays, future X days, and future AL use.

Hopefully I can gain some time under eval back this summer but its been rough so far.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back