• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Here by a plug..

I may not be the only one,,, but wasn’t going to respond as I put in more than enough holiday day Afters, and worked all holidays as RCA.
As a reg, it’s the only freaking thing we have, so I’m sorry that you’re still a sub, but that’s kinda how it works.......

Thanks for all your information. It pisses me off more, but motivates me more to speak up even though I’m just an RCA.
Hello King. This is a good site to learn your rights. All are welcome. I along with most was an rca many years. Personally I read every thread posted. You are doing right putting your family first. Your boy needs your time and attention. Your family time is just that, yours, treasure it. This is the place to vent. Get good advice and contribute to conversation. You are an important part of this gig. Keep your balance. I appreciate and work well with my rca s. They are rare round here. Have fun with your boy. You are a human so much more than just a sub. It's a hard job to love but it has its rewards. Glad you found this site. Take care

King Kong, we answer Rca questions all the time here. Just because you are one and are asked to follow protocol doesn't mean you were disted. When you post, it will be in "New posts" where we look to see the new things we haven't yet read, general, off topic, and Rca posts. Ask and many answers will come.
Oi veh is the moderator and when she's done working for free at the post office works for FREE here correcting many of us that need correcting, me included. Attack our fair haired moderator and you will be attacked just like King Kong. Apologies are in order.

Everybody.

No not everyone, very rarely do I go to see RCA issues. Have enough of my own being a regular ? Not to mention wouldn't be much help with the constant changes in our craft. Be nice to have the old days back when things seemed much less complicated.

Every regular has paid the penance of being an RCA. Every new RCA faces newer challenges as the business that we are in changes (evolves). This job is not for everyone, so the question that only YOU can answer is whether YOU are up for the challenge. This is not a game, just reality where every day you come to work may be tougher than the previous. Look very hard into yourself and ask if you can and will do the job to the very best of YOUR ability.

Back