• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

How Many Grievances Will Be Filed Immediately Following New RRECS Evaluations

How Many Grievances Will Be Filed?

• 0 (RREC will be perfect)

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 0-7000

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • 7000-15000

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • 15000-35000

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • More than 35000

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters
Did Management violate the National Agreement when they failed to follow RRECS reporting guidelines by falsifying and/or failing to enter recorded times for Stand Up and Service Talks?

----------

I know for a fact that everything is either not being input for our stand up talks or they are falsifying the times for our RMPO. It's impossible to be anything else as we are given our stand ups to read and initial on our own and when we can. On top of that, our APO PM is the only one with access to the program to enter it and she is only at our office once every couple months.

I'll await my new evaluation and then decide how to move forward.
I know as a fact that my station is not inputting any service talk time.

Same thing I did grieve it. Management is not doing their job and can face discipline themselves.

Same thing I did grieve it. Management is not doing their job and can face discipline themselves.
It should be notated in the comments of your 4240. If mgmt isn’t submitting SUTs then you have proof of the time that y’all should have been credited.
If 1 route is credited, all routes are credited.
Not taking up for them at all BUT I honestly dont think they knew they were to be recording times in RRECS-In our office every carrier that asks them anything about it they know little to nothing about it? This falls back to the training of it all...Did THEY (management) get trained for all the RRECS guidelines and what they were to do? They never went for a training in my office? All we got was a piece of paper about the scans last year and they said you know as much as us? I Dont know ...what I do know is the outcome is OUR PAY..the rural craft..SAD!

Not taking up for them at all BUT I honestly dont think they knew they were to be recording times in RRECS-In our office every carrier that asks them anything about it they know little to nothing about it? This falls back to the training of it all...Did THEY (management) get trained for all the RRECS guidelines and what they were to do? They never went for a training in my office? All we got was a piece of paper about the scans last year and they said you know as much as us? I Dont know ...what I do know is the outcome is OUR PAY..the rural craft..SAD!
Neither did mine I learned how to get them put in on this site. Then showed and explained it to management. Next stand up we had I asked the Next day if it got put in. It didn’t I discussed It then Grieved it. now I notate on 4240 minutes and seconds for every stand up. I follow up next day to make sure they were put in. They always are now, all it takes is one person to stand up sometimes.

Neither did mine I learned how to get them put in on this site. Then showed and explained it to management. Next stand up we had I asked the Next day if it got put in. It didn’t I discussed It then Grieved it. now I notate on 4240 minutes and seconds for every stand up. I follow up next day to make sure they were put in. They always are now, all it takes is one person to stand up sometimes.
I agree BUT you are doing the higher ups job that should have told management and informed them all these things they were suppose to be doing!!! ...You myself or noone else should have to do that-although I totally agree and understand that when it comes to our pay doing it!! LOL-wheres your RRECS scan for that? -THAT TOOK TIME!!! THE WHOLE ENTIRE SYSTEM IS A JOKE-and we (the rural craft) are going to be the ones getting the blunt end of it!!!!!!!!!

I agree BUT you are doing the higher ups job that should have told management and informed them all these things they were suppose to be doing!!! ...You myself or noone else should have to do that-although I totally agree and understand that when it comes to our pay doing it!! LOL-wheres your RRECS scan for that? -THAT TOOK TIME!!! THE WHOLE ENTIRE SYSTEM IS A JOKE-and we (the rural craft) are going to be the ones getting the blunt end of it!!!!!!!!!
It is an our job to make sure we get proper credit just like when we recount everything in a mail count & check all credits the following day. the SUT credits were discussed prior to last September for that Survey period so there should be 6 months of it in the least.

I check on EoS that’s the time my aux gets to do it.

not directed at you or anyone, but people need to learn to change with this system. Stop fighting the system and work with it. I don’t think it’s perfect in any way shape or form. So much of the old school count is done and gone. if It’s something that can be done on EoS do it then. Trust me I severely dislike my PM, but I can put that aside as discuss things. All of that is done EoS or under load time in the morning. It’s how most Of us in office do it. PM is more then ok with it, because they understand our pay means their pay. I do understand for the most part I have a decent PM. So your mileage may vary in many things, but you don’t know until you ask.

I think maybe we need a mass RRECSodus survey/POLL.... how many will get the hail out of this $#!+ show.... :unsure: 🤷‍♂️(n)🤚💩🤩🥳
Not me. Too close to retirement age & still this is the best paying job I’ll get in my area. I will not go back to retail & it still pays barely more than 1/2 of what I make now.

I check on EoS that’s the time my aux gets to do it.

not directed at you or anyone, but people need to learn to change with this system. Stop fighting the system and work with it. I don’t think it’s perfect in any way shape or form. So much of the old school count is done and gone. if It’s something that can be done on EoS do it then. Trust me I severely dislike my PM, but I can put that aside as discuss things. All of that is done EoS or under load time in the morning. It’s how most Of us in office do it. PM is more then ok with it, because they understand our pay means their pay. I do understand for the most part I have a decent PM. So your mileage may vary in many things, but you don’t know until you ask.
i agree dont bitch about the old compared to new system its here like it or not do the best you can with it complaining does nothing no one wants to hear it

Not me. Too close to retirement age & still this is the best paying job I’ll get in my area. I will not go back to retail & it still pays barely more than 1/2 of what I make now.
On one hand, I think how much can they cut.... then on the other I hear some on here fear-mongering that peeps will drop to their knees and cry when they see their RRECS evals.... so, I dunno what to think..... I figure I should be able to invoke high-option, and then how much could I lose???

I'm making North of $86k on a 46 hour route.... well over $100k with EMA.... wth.... deal those RRECS cards out, and let's see what you got..... poker face.... :unsure: 🤷‍♂️😑

Back