How to ignore someone in this forum

Rt2mailman

Best answers
D.B. those "people" following you are FBI agents, still looking for that cash you got before jumping out of the airplane. Don't slip up and let them know where you are living. "Just saying."
By the way, I un-unfollowed you to say that and now you are un-followed again.
I see all of this as kinda childish, if you don't like what some one says don't read it, your eyes are still yours, even if you let that person "live " in your mind.

DB.Cooper

Best answers
ExactaFunkinMundo!!! But... you know this thread didn't just appear from out of the blue... somebody was crying to the PT that they didn't like what someone else posted... So this is likely the PT's way of tellin' folks, either ignore them or put them on ignore.... but, I'm sure the crier will again cry someday, in some way... once a cry baby, always a cry baby... just sayin'... jmho...

Rt2mailman

Best answers
I would comment on what you said, but I have un-unfollowed you, so I couldn't see it.
I like this, it's kinda like un-follow the leader, I think it is a millennial's game, that comes from always getting a trophy for every team you were on even if it was of usps management "quality".

DB.Cooper

Best answers
Okay... I get it now... if you click on a person's name.... it gives you 3 options... ignore, follow, or start a conversation... still not sure what "follow" does tho...

DB.Cooper

Best answers
I did.

Did you (once I post this)?
It just said you replied to this thread... but since I was already participating in this thread, I would have gotten that alert anyways... so not sure what diff it has made... maybe it will notify me even in threads I'm not in tho???

mwellis32

Best answers
What good is a contract if it is based on your lowest mail count numbers? Wages and hours based on these numbers is as crooked as it gets! And then to deny help and time off too!