Hymie, my scammer, slows again.

RDruckus

I wonder what apps were added to Hymie this week to get him so incredibly slow?
Is this a new digitization phase we're in the dark on?

It's not only my scammer, newbie brought me his, because it was acting strange. He said it wouldn't work...
it was even slower than mine!

Track coach

My problem includes the fact that the company with 15 returns for 1 day took me 15 minutes to complete. Every scan was met by delivery point was 85 to 150 feet off and verify before the next scan. Even though I was inside the building. Owner was laughing.

charlie

Can't resist.. This ex New Yawker asks...So Hymie what's the deal.. These people want a winner every time. Not gonna happen... Who's your momma?... you do what the guy with the ummph tells ya...Little people go squat... Will let ya know what ya need to know later...much later... Sin loy molloy...

formerlyknownas

Lol, my scanner is possessed too. I take it out of the cradle right before I leave and most days have to pull the battery immediately. If not then, by time I get to my first package I have to pull the battery and redo everything. Yes, it is a new battery. Before the new one I had to reset at least five times on the route. Uggg...lol:)

charlie

Lol, my scanner is possessed too. I take it out of the cradle right before I leave and most days have to pull the battery immediately. If not then, by time I get to my first package I have to pull the battery and redo everything. Yes, it is a new battery. Before the new one I had to reset at least five times on the route. Uggg...lol:)
Oh my goodness....usps is to provide you with working equipment... hand it in with a work order slip... "they" should give you another....

RDruckus

This was happening to Hymie (my scammer) in the past.
It turned out to be a problem with the charging dock. They ordered a new one and no more battery swaps required.

hockey94

Does anyone know why the old POS scanners are even still in use ? In my sh*(hole office there a few of the newer scanners just collecting dust.

More time/$$$ wasted in the PO using the old ones