I Know My Worth

Rural Deviation

Best answers
I know the worth I bring to this conversation as a rural carrier. I look around I see the hopeless and despair, and I can’t help it I feel every last bit of emotion from another. I see and feel their perspective.

I’m over our union’s history of devaluing the individual for not being a member or not being involved. National Board at the end of the day you hold the cards to show the worth of the individual on the local level union or not. If you as a whole refuse to stand up, I will make damn sure our podcast is that light that shines. That shows the ones that feel voiceless they are the blood that runs through this union.

That you on the local level are heart and soul of this union. Our failures as a union are directly linked to the lack of outreach. The lack of a solid message to the local level. The lack of effort to bring carriers into the conversation.

“It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.”

“Now if you know what your worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit.”

“You’re better than that.” - Rocky

I will not quit.

Imma gonna show you how great you are.

https://soundcloud.com/ghirevoy-toscana-livorno%2Fimma-show-you-how-great-i-am 6351BF1F-B8B9-4F8E-BD32-9D5D06AD4A02.png

Last edited: