I stopped by the VMF today..(Mercedes)

Morty

Peeked in and all the mechanics were oh and ahing. I see a van on the lift and ask...is that the Mercedes? Yep, just in. 5, 1 for rural 4 city in a 70 route office.

Morty

My pretties. Did they let you touch them?
Oh yeah lol. They were taking it apart or dissecting it. Lead mechanic said it's a turbo charged 4 cylinder engine that takes premium fuel, 91 octane. Said they won't last long, but did say it comes with a 2 year warranty. But problem is, closest Mercedes dealer is 200+ miles away.

Gotrope

I just saw a Mercedes commercial, the mechanic will now come to you in this "time of need."

Can you imagine?
" No, no. I said the second fallen tree turn right at the dead cow and I'm 5 Mile's down the gravel path. No, no, I assure you - under all that ice is gravel. Oh, you're only at the pig farm? Can you ask Mrs Ratajcek to make me a ☕ on the way?"

mwellis32

Oh yeah lol. They were taking it apart or dissecting it. Lead mechanic said it's a turbo charged 4 cylinder engine that takes premium fuel, 91 octane. Said they won't last long, but did say it comes with a 2 year warranty. But problem is, closest Mercedes dealer is 200+ miles away.
Everyone knows turbo's are for wide open road driving, Not for STOP and GO delivery driving! GEEEEEZ!

RDruckus

Did the warranty have an impact on the choice of vehicles?
I wonder, because my USPS provided ride is about 33 years old!