• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Is it on it's way? RRECS

My sub. I sincerely think this why when I am alerted by the stupid SPM that my distance INCREASES the closer I get to a box. Happened again the other day. Received alert 1 or 2 boxes away (long spaced out road), said I was 50 feet away (longer than that) and by the time I got to the box, said i was .5 MILES away when i was parked right in front of it.

can't wait for RRECS. only bonus might be my sub will get a harsh lesson since she won't listen to me. Same with some regs in office as well.
Well all those carriers that are one of those that have moving scans better change their habits. Another one of those rumors about RRECS is if the scanning isn't done within a specific radius ( ?? Feet) of where you pin your mailbox or door location during the mapping process you will not get credit for that delivery!

Why would you be forced?
No one is forced in our office...on the rare one or two day occasion a city route is under 8 hours they can use annual or they'll be given an hour from another route...to me, once or twice a year that happens us well worth it...the majority if the time in our office, the city carriers who are signed up, make ot every day
this how the union has worked you do not want to be hourly you will be get screwed over they don't tell you we are the lowest paid craft in the PO

My sub. I sincerely think this why when I am alerted by the stupid SPM that my distance INCREASES the closer I get to a box. Happened again the other day. Received alert 1 or 2 boxes away (long spaced out road), said I was 50 feet away (longer than that) and by the time I got to the box, said i was .5 MILES away when i was parked right in front of it.

can't wait for RRECS. only bonus might be my sub will get a harsh lesson since she won't listen to me. Same with some regs in office as well.
Have this issue with a couple routes both are areas with 2 separate cbus within 20 feet of each other. One is a senior living complex cbus are split for each side of building.another is a trailer park With multiple cbus roughly 30 feet from start to end. Somedays it’s says I am 40 feet away when standing right at them. other days .5 miles away. was told it only keeps track of the last scan for that address. personally I just think our scanner/gps is just that bad.

Back