Is it on it's way? RRECS

Windindaface

I have Zero faith in any computer program that is created and endorsed by the Machine.

The latest fail for their programs was shown to me last week by 204b in DOIS involving City carrier clock ring adjustments. Which put my office on the Hit list of a failure on the conference call.

A city carrier clocked in on the wrong route so an adjustment was needed. They pulled up the DOIS program to show me why a failure occurred.

At the top of the page was an adjustment selection. with other options for other things. In the middle of the page was another adjustment choice worded the same with many other options they use. They clicked the Header option.

Office was spanked for a failure because the Header option clicked worded the same way as middle of page does nothing.

204B also mentioned they now print out copies which show response time to duties they must perform by X time . It has shown POOM they are doing their job in a timely manner when the POOM throws the hammer down on our office.

DB.Cooper

I have Zero faith in any computer program that is created and endorsed by the Machine.

The latest fail for their programs was shown to me last week by 204b in DOIS involving City carrier clock ring adjustments. Which put my office on the Hit list of a failure on the conference call.

A city carrier clocked in on the wrong route so an adjustment was needed. They pulled up the DOIS program to show me why a failure occurred.

At the top of the page was an adjustment selection. with other options for other things. In the middle of the page was another adjustment choice worded the same with many other options they use. They clicked the Header option.

Office was spanked for a failure because the Header option clicked worded the same way as middle of page does nothing.

204B also mentioned they now print out copies which show response time to duties they must perform by X time . It has shown POOM they are doing their job in a timely manner when the POOM throws the hammer down on our office.
Lol.... I also was listening to some squawk box telecon where they were discussing entering some sort of training in to their whizbang computer system... one geek said they entered it twice, but it still showed them as delinquent.... they are so clueless, and computer illiterate, and their software is full of glitches.... and this is what we're gonna have to put our faith in for our pay???? Js.... how did the ~4205 route test for this nonsense work out??? Oh yeah, we never heard.... what a disaster.... this $#!+ ain't NEVER gonna work... 🤯🤷‍♂️🤪🙃

Haychica

Lol.... I also was listening to some squawk box telecon where they were discussing entering some sort of training in to their whizbang computer system... one geek said they entered it twice, but it still showed them as delinquent.... they are so clueless, and computer illiterate, and their software is full of glitches.... and this is what we're gonna have to put our faith in for our pay???? Js.... how did the ~4205 route test for this nonsense work out??? Oh yeah, we never heard.... what a disaster.... this $#!+ ain't NEVER gonna work... 🤯🤷‍♂️🤪🙃
Hourly...hourly...hourly..js

FrozenToes

Do you know where in the contract it states that?.thanks
9.2.C.14 Temporary Route Deviations
Any temporary route deviations of more than thirty (30) calendar days duration shall be added to the evaluation and the salary shall be adjusted accordingly. Upon termination of the deviation, the route evaluation shall be adjusted to its former status. No special count shall be made either at the beginning or ending of the deviation. All salary changes will become effective at the beginning of the first pay period following completion of the first thirty (30) days of the detour and at the beginning of the first pay period after the deviation is terminated.

Mileage is a base hour change. Not banked time.

psd181

Do you know where in the contract it states that?.thanks
Article 9.2.c.13
13. Temporary Route Deviations
Any temporary route deviations of more than thirty (30)
calendar days duration shall be added to the evaluation and the
salary shall be adjusted accordingly. Upon termination of the
deviation, the route evaluation shall be adjusted to its former
status. No special count shall be made either at the beginning
or ending of the deviation. All salary changes will become
effective at the beginning of the first pay period following
completion of the first thirty (30) days of the detour and at the
beginning of the first pay period after the deviation is
terminated.

Haychica

Article 9.2.c.13
13. Temporary Route Deviations
Any temporary route deviations of more than thirty (30)
calendar days duration shall be added to the evaluation and the
salary shall be adjusted accordingly. Upon termination of the
deviation, the route evaluation shall be adjusted to its former
status. No special count shall be made either at the beginning
or ending of the deviation. All salary changes will become
effective at the beginning of the first pay period following
completion of the first thirty (30) days of the detour and at the
beginning of the first pay period after the deviation is
terminated.
Thank you..