• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Let's go NRLCA - Backpay NOW

Exactly.

Everyone, especially those with uncounted Amazon, should take their previous count numbers and plug them into a mail count calculator. Then add in your ACTUAL parcel average. Then start reducing your letter and flat totals. I did it for my route awhile ago. I'm pretty sure with a 100% reduction in letters and like 90% in flats.... my route would be the same evaluation. For me it's a no brainer as I never really got many letters or flats anyways. But it would be interesting to see other's results.

I worked in my old office for 5 years before transferring to current office where I will soon be a regular.

In those 5 years, I could tell the mail dropped off a little bit, but it wasn't much at all. I worked aux route for about a year. I would get usually about 1 3/4 tray of DPS when I first learned how to run it 5 years ago. It was usually between 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 for the year I worked it, which was 2 years ago. The mail dropped a little but not nearly as much as they claim.

Whoever claims the mail will counteract the packages we deliver is lying through their teeth.

The mail dropped a little but not nearly as much as they claim.
That is because I believe they are using the first class mail has dropped not the bulk mailing, why do I say this a few years ago OIG did some report showing this. So when they state this put your politician think mode on they do have parts correct but they won't tell you the whole package of it. They want you to believe the drop to justify no mail count, notice when pushed for why not a mail count they counter people will be losing, no the people who will be losing are those routes that were counted for amazon and no longer deliver amazon.

Back