• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Manglement pushing too hard.

Tell them if they give you the same amount of mail you got during the last count, you can make evaluation.

Say if they add part of another route, that will take longer. (Gee, if you could magically do all this work without it taking more time, couldn't you just stay home and let them mail your checks to you? Then someone could deliver them, and that wouldn't take them any time either!)

It's a weekly evaluation, not a daily one.

They are responsible to manage the amount of mail you get, you are not required to bend time and space.

They are responsible to hire a full compliment of subs.

They are total failures, yet they're whipping you. (That frosts my toasties!!!)
Welcome to the Postal Service. Management with no accountability? Don't think so. You have options. POTUs, PMG, Dept of Labor, get down.

I grieved the snot out of my PM for all these issues.

As many above has stated all infractions of the national agreement. I will say this:

Grieve it all and then some. I no longer have to use my phone, call anyone, answer anyone. No more exact times, i repeat my evaluted times, add an hour at the end or more if i feel slow. I take my breaks, full 35 on heavy days cause why not? No scanner abuse.

Am i a target on my 14 day suspension going on fired? Hell Yeah! But im not going to be a labor camp prisoner for this pos organization. I try to make management follow the rules just like i have too. Ill get fired for it, but at least i have a clean concious.
Sorta like this.... what a great environment.... :rolleyes:

RCA's are all gone in our office. Had enough of delivering Sunday Amazon for the nearby APO office every week while the APO's RCAs rarely were on the schedule. So I guess it will be DACA 5 until some new RCAs magicly appear.

Maybe the new RCA retention task force will solve all the problems. Apparently the PO and the NRLCA do not realize better pay, no forced Sunday Amazon delivery or at a bare minimum double time pay for forced Sunday or holiday work. You could throw in no harassment for not completing a route in the evaluated time and that last suggestion would not cost a dime. It may not solve the entire problem but it sure would help.

Back