Votes: 4 7.7%
  • CURRENT RCA. 18 - 25 YEARS

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • CURRENT Reg. 18 - 25 YEARS

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

DB.Cooper

Best answers
The last poll didn't really separate RCAs from Regulars.... so thought I'd try again, just to give a little clearer picture.... thanks for your participation.... :giggle:

DB.Cooper

Best answers
what about those of us who toiled away as TRC's because they weren't converting to RCA's??? That's a lot of time down the drain for some of us.
Yeah, I counted my 1 year of TRC time along with my RCA time.... neither TRC or RCA time seems to do much for me now.... :unsure:

DB.Cooper

Best answers
You forgot PTFs. :ROFLMAO:

Total sub service is just over 4 years now... I'm close to pulling the plug though. Wouldn't want regular even if it was offered tomorrow.
PTF is a career position.... so, I suppose you could count it either way..... 🤷‍♂️ :unsure:

Boxholder

Best answers
I'm close to pulling the plug though. Wouldn't want regular even if it was offered tomorrow.
I'm so sick of USPS and their NRLCA partners pissing on the Rural craft and telling us it is raining. I'm getting closer my self. I could take my dedication many places and not be manipulated into working 12 and getting paid 8 with all kinds of stupid excuses. The Rural craft deserves every RCA that walks off this plantation of slaves.

Wilco183

Best answers
I'm so sick of USPS and their NRLCA partners pissing on the Rural craft and telling us it is raining. I'm getting closer my self. I could take my dedication many places and not be manipulated into working 12 and getting paid 8 with all kinds of stupid excuses. The Rural craft deserves every RCA that walks off this plantation of slaves.
The USPS expects many of its employees to find the job conditions to be absurd and evidently doesn't care.

"The Postal Service establishes a non-career employee turnover goal as part of its annual National Performance Assessment (NPA). This goal is used to measure non-career employee turnover to help reduce the Postal Service’s cost of training non-career employees. In FY 2019, the goal was 34.08 percent." They have a goal lol.

Better than SERE training I suppose, the washout rate is 60% lately.

Sprocket

Best answers
October 23rd.

I'm next in line. 8.4 hr route 85 miles ema, no extra casing at another post office....i'm not taking it....no subs in sight....I like being an rca with another full time job.

Last edited:

Old Fart

Best answers
You forgot PTFs. :ROFLMAO:

Total sub service is just over 4 years now... I'm close to pulling the plug though. Wouldn't want regular even if it was offered tomorrow.
Probably true for most offices but in any of ours a regular is a great job. We are enjoying being treated as humans as long as it lasts, because as we all know, the biggest asshat in the universe can be transferred in a nanosecond. We've had a few, so we know how brutal every day can be. And every day. No letup. Always seems the asshat never likes to sleep.

If this job sucks where you are and little chance for any change, please at least look outside and see if there's something better for you. If you do so, let an outsider help with your resume and interview skills, because I've found many at the PO don't believe in themselves and don't credit themselves with the skills they've acquired. You'd be surprised how great a job you'd do for an employer who values hard work and honesty. I've been the hiring authority in the private sector for years.