NOTICE

Oi veh.

Staff member
Just letting everyone know that RIA, Hardearned Tan, Cliff Clavin and I are all as hardworking as all of you...

so, we appreciate you filing reports so we can get to problem posts quickly instead of wading through all new posts and finding them ourselves.

As you can see, it is 10:03 pm ET and I'm just now getting on here. Didn't have time to get on this morning, as I had some stops to make prior to my 7:00 am report time which is an hour commute away.

So please don't think we are ignoring posts that are made earlier in the day. We just probably are getting home late and having family time before hopping online.

Thank you and everyone have a good night.

csparks

Bet you have some nasty elections going on there, too. I worked today, and am just amazed at the amount of money and oversized, slick cardstock being wasted to trash political opponents. I had some boxes that got 4 of these over 1 race.

Haychica

Just letting everyone know that RIA, Hardearned Tan, Cliff Clavin and I are all as hardworking as all of you...

so, we appreciate you filing reports so we can get to problem posts quickly instead of wading through all new posts and finding them ourselves.

As you can see, it is 10:03 pm ET and I'm just now getting on here. Didn't have time to get on this morning, as I had some stops to make prior to my 7:00 am report time which is an hour commute away.

So please don't think we are ignoring posts that are made earlier in the day. We just probably are getting home late and having family time before hopping online.

Thank you and everyone have a good night.
💪🙏💞💖💜😘