OIG: Delivery Operations are so screwed up..........Please read this.

charlie

OIG report 20-205-R21 Dec 14 Delivery and Customer Service in New Hampshire...OIG says stuff ain't getting to customers on time and scans are being falsified....Like horrors.... It is done every day... OIG has the answer... There are not enough people.......They don't understand why there is such a shortage of something called RCA's...They don't understand why stop the clock scans are done incorrectly.... We all do... The shit flak from above is not worth it...
SERIOUSLY...please go to OIG website and read this one.... The OIG so missed the boat and swallowed upper management's total BS... and we wonder?...
If you know an elected official who wants to take on USPS...This report is for them...

Surprise!

Is it possible to get DeJoy to blow the whistle?

This is just an idea that has been in the back of my head. What is clear to us he would have to learn by reading the manuals, which I don't think would be helpful or some one would have to explain it to him. What fellow big shot, that has been on the line, would benefit by explaining it to him?

Dejoy did not take this job of Postmaster General because we wants to look like a fool. As far as I know he does not need the money either.

So, I assume he hopes to change something. What would happen if he were shown a way to gain some traction in making some changes?

charlie

This is just an idea that has been in the back of my head. What is clear to us he would have to learn by reading the manuals, which I don't think would be helpful or some one would have to explain it to him. What fellow big shot, that has been on the line, would benefit by explaining it to him?

Dejoy did not take this job of Postmaster General because we wants to look like a fool. As far as I know he does not need the money either.

So, I assume he hopes to change something. What would happen if he were shown a way to gain some traction in making some changes?
god i w

everybody has a reason for doing something....top 2 are money and power. chopping up usps and selling it off. then getting into our retirement and prepaid health billions both smaclk of power and money...i bet he will quit soon because of the shift in government... trump would have left him to run wild (we saw the start of it). The new administration will not let him... dejoy doesn't give a shit about us.