OIG info leak.

Windindaface

Best answers
Mail boxes pop up everywhere not to get mail but just to get packages delivered to the door.

There is a rule I can not cite off the top of my head right now. You must receive mail at box location for parcel delivery by us.

JS... I've closed many boxes for those who do get a utility bill and let them sit for a month or two only for parcel delivery by us. I pull the the sitting Current and bills leave a 10 day notice. They no pick up from office I close box. They call the office after this wondering why parcel was returned to sender. I get questioned. I explain. Management calls complainer back. All of a sudden they pay attention to collect mail in box.

Windindaface

Best answers
I see more and more of the slotted mail boxes to abuse the carrier just to get free front door delivery everyday that only cost me and my vehicle!

A sore issue for many.

The requirement for the slot opening is 1 1/2 inch. A parcel credit for us is 1 9/16 + inch thick. That 1/16th of an inch for the count credit and take home pay. Requires a walk, drive and walk for that pay.

mwellis32

Best answers
A sore issue for many.

The requirement for the slot opening is 1 1/2 inch. A parcel credit for us is 1 9/16 + inch thick. That 1/16th of an inch for the count credit and take home pay. Requires a walk, drive and walk for that pay.
That walk, or drive and walk can not be done in10 seconds and is allowing door delivery service for non-conforming boxes where the slotted locked lid can't be opened which is not to be allowed. No boxes with locks should be served. We are providing additional service for no more pay. Slotted boxes should automatically be an additional 5 mins or more.

Last edited:

Windindaface

Best answers
That walk, or drive and walk can not be done in10 seconds and is allowing door delivery service for non-conforming boxes where the slotted locked lid can't be opened which is not to be allowed. No boxes with locks should be served. We are providing additional service for no more pay. Slotted boxes should automatically be an additional 5 mins or more.

Carriers wonder why RRECS has not been implemented?

As a craft we are now the marrow inside the bone they are snacking on which still makes a small margin of profit for the Machine.

Those slotted curbside delivery boxes have been approved by many prior PMG's before Louie.

Itstillfun

Best answers
Carriers wonder why RRECS has not been implemented?

As a craft we are now the marrow inside the bone they are snacking on which still makes a small margin of profit for the Machine.

Those slotted curbside delivery boxes have been approved by many prior PMG's before Louie.
Didn't get that warm feeling inside with that oh so true description. Grinding my bones for the bread. Ouch

charlie

Best answers
Damning evidence of management stupidity
Oh...lets have more fun at management expense.....united states district court southern district of new york v..usps, louis dejoy as postmaster general of the united states and donald j trump as president of the united states...no 20 civ.6516 (vm).......whew... basically a lawsuit saying management doesn't know it's ass from a whole in the ground and the lawsuit uses the messup of the mail to prove it... They deposed 9 supe high up honchoes. vp this, vp that... Best part...to quote: " I, xyz dipstick, under penalty of perjury and in lieu of affidavit as permitted by 28 u.s.c.-1746, hereby declare as follows:"...Lawyer laguage for -catch me in a lie or untruth and you own my ass.

amazingly their statements say they didn't do anything wrong, it was those dang people down below us who messed up... they describe a system which runs usps which exists only in their minds and their outdated manuals.. Pollyanna would be proud of them.

I sure wish I was one of the southern district lawyers... I'd grab a map. throw 5 darts.. go to the post offices of where they hit... Walk in... pick 5 carriers and clerks, any sup and post master... Make them read what the honchos wrote... Then depose these people and ask them questions about what the honchos wrote. Then question them as to what reality is.... Then I, the lawyer, get to have fun....question the honchos again...This time using this new information.... Case closed...USPS loses...

ps.......betcha our union and its lawyers have never even thought of looking at this. They could see bargaining positions..Give us strength...But ...No..
pps... usps hates to put stuff down in writing which can be used against it.....well they couldn't weasel out of this...

gerl2

Best answers
I would like to know when Donhoe the destroyer who did much more damage didn't make it in the news, you hardly heard crap even from the unions.