Open ear bone conduction headphones

UnknownUser

Anyone here ever use these types of headsets or have someone in your office that does?

I'm in an llv office and they want no one to use ear buds on the route. I still do but only one, still not supposed to, and am thinking about trying these out because they don't go into your ear, so you can still hear the outside world. In office they currently allow one ear bud in while at your case only. Not while walking around. I figure since these are outside of your ear they should be okay to use. I guess they are supposed to be good for cycling and other activities that you would want to hear your surroundings.
Yes, I do have a Bluetooth speaker that I could probably use out in the route. No, I don't want to use it. I mostly listen to true crime podcasts and don't want anyone thinking their mail carrier is totally nuts or want someone's Grandma to hear about Gacy, Bundy or the Zodiac or any other crazy stuff I enjoy to pass the time.

gotstamps

Anyone here ever use these types of headsets or have someone in your office that does?

I'm in an llv office and they want no one to use ear buds on the route. I still do but only one, still not supposed to, and am thinking about trying these out because they don't go into your ear, so you can still hear the outside world. In office they currently allow one ear bud in while at your case only. Not while walking around. I figure since these are outside of your ear they should be okay to use. I guess they are supposed to be good for cycling and other activities that you would want to hear your surroundings.
Yes, I do have a Bluetooth speaker that I could probably use out in the route. No, I don't want to use it. I mostly listen to true crime podcasts and don't want anyone thinking their mail carrier is totally nuts or want someone's Grandma to hear about Gacy, Bundy or the Zodiac or any other crazy stuff I enjoy to pass the time.
I have these & no issues with hearing what’s around me.

Lynn chambers

They work great. By be very careful if you have TMJ it can really mess you up. TMJ is when you can click you jaw and you get horrible headaches and ear problems