• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

OPM csa number

56tbird

I retired on August 28 2020.I received my lump sum payment on Sep. 18. Still waiting to hear from OPM with my csa case number. Have not received it as of today, Sep.30. Is this normal?

56tbird -- " I retired on August 28 2020.I received my lump sum payment on Sep. 18. Still waiting to hear from OPM with my csa case number. Have not received it as of today, Sep.30. Is this normal? "

-- No, far from normal. Many are bailing, causing a backlog as noted by "Bennie Franklin"

-- Many years ago I retired on 31 December.

-- My CSA case number was in a letter dated 24 January.

-- The temporary password arrived in a letter dated 25 January.

-- The delay will give you time to come up with your password which will have to be 8 to 12 characters in length.

I, like T Bird, also retired. Yea!!! I retired Sept 25th, got my insurance papers and change of password that needs to be done within 3weeks.... I guess you do not have to have your CSA # for that. Am I correct? I also received my papers from benifeds about my eye and dental pmts monthly. When we look at prices for 2021 benifits for open season, What category do we fall under. Postal or non postal?

I, like T Bird, also retired. Yea!!! I retired Sept 25th, got my insurance papers and change of password that needs to be done within 3weeks.... I guess you do not have to have your CSA # for that. Am I correct? I also received my papers from benifeds about my eye and dental pmts monthly. When we look at prices for 2021 benifits for open season, What category do we fall under. Postal or non postal?
First off Congratulations!! You made it. Secondly, you are non-postal!! All your information now moved to opm.gov. The postal service no longer knows of your existence.

Back