• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Overtime

You are paid O/T for any hours worked over the routes weekly evaluation for the 3 week period. The actual hourly rate is determined by a formula. So here it is. They take the number of "actual" hours you've worked from the beginning of the Guarantee period (mid Oct.) until the start of the Xmas O/T period. They then divide your pay for that same period (no RDWL O/T) by those "actual" hours worked to establish a base hourly wage. They then pay you 150% of that wage for any hours over weekly evaluation.

You are paid O/T for any hours worked over the routes weekly evaluation for the 3 week period. The actual hourly rate is determined by a formula. So here it is. They take the number of "actual" hours you've worked from the beginning of the Guarantee period (mid Oct.) until the start of the Xmas O/T period. They then divide your pay for that same period (no RDWL O/T) by those "actual" hours worked to establish a base hourly wage. They then pay you 150% of that wage for any hours over weekly evaluation.
Silly me thinking it would be time over 40 hours in a week.

Soooo riddle me this?
Why is my over time rate different for week one pay period 26 than it is for pay period two?

Here at the numbers to show you:
Wk #1 19.83 hours OT for a total of $662.81 or $33.42 per hour & Wk # 2 19.25 hours OT for a total of $644.19 or $33.46 per hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voglio-il mio -- "Why is my over time rate different for week one pay period 26 than it is for pay period two? "

-- Postal math??

-- J-route??

Back