Package Calendar: Response from NRLCA Leadership

btdtret

Best answers
Surprise! et al -- "Do we understand what title 39 USC is?"

-- I'd say that is above a rural carrier's pay grade. But certainly should be in the negotiating team's knowledgebase.

"Do we know what 39 CFR is?"

-- 39 CFR?

btdtret

Best answers
seabass -- " Twice now they've come to me with a 911 #, twice with the same exact number and said I was backing excessively. Here's the thing: the number doesn't exist on my route! Then they show me on their Pac-man map screen where I was and it shows a house on my route on the same road, but I never backed up there and it certainly isn't the bogus 911# they gave me because it doesn't exist. "

-- Be sure to have manglement point out the bogus 911 # on the next route inspection.

Deer smearer

Best answers
Ya got that right. Twice now they've come to me with a 911 #, twice with the same exact number and said I was backing excessively. Here's the thing: the number doesn't exist on my route! Then they show me on their Pac-man map screen where I was and it shows a house on my route on the same road, but I never backed up there and it certainly isn't the bogus 911# they gave me because it doesn't exist. So something is screwed up somewhere. Then they get mad at me and tell me i'm making up excuses! lol
Hopefully you're making them pay you for these discussions.