package delivery audit...what a joke...risc-wp-20-008

charlie

Best answers
33 pages long but i couldn't stop laughing and had to quit by page 20...They have no clue about us...They are worried that usps will have larger costs because what we do for free will have to be paid forafter reccs comes in a year... What do they know which we do not...
anyway here is a page with neat info abought costs, income and # of packages..Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 4.41.15 PM.png

stillfirstclass

Best answers
thank you... high density aka city is less profit? Why Would High Density Package Delivery be LessProfitable?It is difficult to pin down the precise profitability of package delivery in urban and rural areas because the Postal Service does not track package delivery costs by geography.12 This section describes some reasons why urban delivery may be less profitable than suburban delivery, including competition from other carriers, a large number of apartment buildings, and the potential for package theft
my first thought is because we are not paid by the hour, second thought is we are not paid to leave the center of the road, 3rd thought is they hide packages at mail count

PastOThirty

Best answers
thank you... high density aka city is less profit? Why Would High Density Package Delivery be LessProfitable?It is difficult to pin down the precise profitability of package delivery in urban and rural areas because the Postal Service does not track package delivery costs by geography.12 This section describes some reasons why urban delivery may be less profitable than suburban delivery, including competition from other carriers, a large number of apartment buildings, and the potential for package theft
my first thought is because we are not paid by the hour, second thought is we are not paid to leave the center of the road, 3rd thought is they hide packages at mail count
Mobster accounting

Itstillfun

Best answers
The PO took the union to the cleaners on the free miles/time we get screwed on, it sucks !!!
If they didn't know it then (sure .
Yea. Right) Union knew it years ago. Seems like they are all about themselves. Shamefully. Delay deny and hope everyone bails or falls apart. Keep the craft busy and down trotten till they just cant believe in nothing .