• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Packages in Pictures --FREE STUFF--

I got bossy and told my pm to pickup one of my parcel collections. Good grief!! What a baby!! " It was two llv's of stuff! Man it took forever to load and unload and scan. That's was so crazy hard."

What a wuss. One day. I've been doing this for 62 days and counting since the state shutdown. Maybe, thinking of opening around July 4th. Maybe.

How do I take a picture of 4 and a half of the tall rolling cages?
Seriously almost worse than Xmas...well maybe it is cause start time is 830 not 6
Can you take pictures of the 4 1/2 cages of parcels and then when it's filled up and pictures of what's left and then the second load and third... and have all the pictures on one page.

I've sent you a few pictures, but I've learned that FEDX will start dropping pallets at my station again.

Can't wait for tomorrow. I also have some road construction that seems to be dumping SLAmazon and UPS on me for those streets.

No, I cant, I usually get two cages plus, load them do a run and come back for mail and remaining parcels.
It sucks....well it did, just jumped off that route starting tomorrow....feel bad, lowest ranking RCA that got promoted is getting it...but he is younger and faster, so will probably make me look slow... :(

If you're afraid management will see your ride in the pictures, take a picture/pictures of them in the conveyance you use or on the loading dock, etc.

New PMG and our Duke Street Crew need a reality check.

190 scans yesterday. Counted with 86 parcels as a daily average.

The intent of this couldn’t be used in arbitration or negotiations. It’s hard to imagine that the national board doesn’t know the parcel volume has dramatically increased.

Since C$$ brought this idea we discussed how we as individuals make a statement as a whole.

It’s nice to see feel good videos of the thank you’d we get on the route. But what’s more important now more than ever is to stress the fact that a large portion of routes are delivering package volumes that does not represent their evaluation.

I like C$$ and many of you are tired of the lack of effort to address this issue. Even though back in January president Stutts stated that he was going to be working to address this issue with the USPS. Still 3 months later no solution or communication on this issue.

So like the letter campaign we are asking for y’alls support in sending a message to the national board as a whole.
It's not that hard to imagine,because we never hear a damn peep out of them, although they sign MOU's wanting us Rurals to go run other routes when we can't get help to run our own!

Does anyone know what the total management vs employee ratio is in the field and how many managers are at headquarters and what they do exactly. What are the total Management cost VS full time employees and what the cost is for part time employees? This info should be public but I'm sure the financial books are fixed in a way to confuse us all not to know what the actual cost of anything is when looking at the big picture.

Does anyone know what the total management vs employee ratio is in the field and how many managers are at headquarters and what they do exactly. What are the total Management cost VS full time employees and what the cost is for part time employees? This info should be public but I'm sure the financial books are fixed in a way to confuse us all not to know what the actual cost of anything is when looking at the big picture.

Search to your hearts content on this site!

BRENNAN MEGAN J POSTMASTER GENERAL $303,960 and we have 18 VP's. This is just the part of the first page of 62087 pages.

BRENNANMEGANJPOSTMASTER GENERAL$303,960$0.00WASHINGTONDC20260-0010View Details View Details
STROMANRONALDADPMG/CHIEF GOV RELS$270,400$0.00WASHINGTONDC20260-0050View Details View Details
CORBETTJOSEPHEXEC VP & CFO$269,700$0.00WASHINGTONDC20260-5000View Details View Details
CRONKHITEISAACSCHIEF HR OFFICER &$269,700$0.00WASHINGTONDC20260-0004View Details View Details
SEAVERKRISTINAEXEC VP CIO$269,700$0.00WASHINGTONDC20260-1500

Last edited:

I can pull down the entirety of the usps pay database from here:
Search Postal Employee Salaries

That's what I did in this thread, although I was only looking at rural carriers and RCAs:
2019 Rural Carrier Data

Give me an enumerated list of what you want to know. I'll open it up to anyone on the forums; any questions about salaries or number of employees etc, just ask.

When I have some free time, I'll pull down the data and sift through it.

--Edit--
This data is sometimes a little out of date. Don't expect 100% accuracy, but probably more like 90%

Here is the thread I started about this:

Last edited:
If you're afraid management will see your ride in the pictures, take a picture/pictures of them in the conveyance you use or on the loading dock, etc.

New PMG and our Duke Street Crew need a reality check.

190 scans yesterday. Counted with 86 parcels as a daily average.
Here is my loading dock picture from 2018. I will try and get a pic that shows what we get now. It's astronomical. It's the damn size of these things.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 71
I service an IMO; it's sort of like I'm always making a 2nd trip.

My pictures aren't as dramatic as some of yours, but I wanted you to know ol' C$$ has skin in the game too.

cropped.JPG

Last edited:
Back