• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

pay question

I just received a Form 50 in the mail today that says I had a change in route. I noticed my route went down from 41 hours to 40. Can they just arbitrarily change my route like that? Nothing has changed on my route at all since I took it over in Sept of last year.

I just received a Form 50 in the mail today that says I had a change in route. I noticed my route went down from 41 hours to 40. Can they just arbitrarily change my route like that? Nothing has changed on my route at all since I took it over in Sept of last year.

Did you compare the new with the last one? Did enough people move out that it would trigger a loss? Mileage due to the scanner go down?

Get with mgmt & give them a chance to find the reason. Also speak with your Union Rep. Maybe even call HR & inquire about the change. There should have been a “reason code” at the bottom of Form 50.
Unfortunately our PM is computer savoy and plays with our box numbers, still trying to figure out how she can manipulate our box numbers with our redbooks, our 4241 all show current names but old RCA\s and our last mail count box's that was about 2 years ago. Asking union about this they assure me that they cannot manipulate our box numbers,(EX: current redbook 610, mail count 596) in our area we have had a few new homes built and I am still waiting for that 1 box and I will have an hour, the other route is trying to figure out the same for she believes with the input that she has hit her hour by 2 boxes. Supposedly all stations are supposed to be updating every pay period in the system of any changes in redbooks. Anyone hear about this one yet?

The RCA names not being correct is due to mgmt not changing the assigned routes of the RCAs in the”Webcoins” program. Only becomes an issue when the route becomes a “Hold-down” or on an Auxiliary. If the RCAs name isn’t assigned to the correct route, then they won’t be able to earn leave. There’s a lot of backdating when that happens.

Past- we are fairly micromanaged now but will not be ever Hourly at this moment. The new Evaluation System is still that and wewill not be paid for every second of our time per se. Hopefully yours comes out to your advantage & not the other way around. I can see quite a few routes in my office that will lose.

Back