PMG Megan Brennan announces no National mail count in September.

btdtret

All -- popped in at the NRLCA web site this evening. Nothing posted there. Then I remembered -- they are at the National Convention!

-- Hope they are enjoying the near 100 degree daily temperatures!

flash

Great, so how do I get counted??
Is there paperwork to be turned in??
Went from way overburdened in March count @61.3 hrs /min so cut to a 43 k. Grown by box count to 46k, with 16 more boxes on edit book right now,... Parcels from 120 area in Mar to now 150+... Mon had 220... How do I get counted??

tabletwoblues

s
Went from way overburdened in March count @61.3 hrs /min so cut to a 43 k. Grown by box count to 46k, with 16 more boxes on edit book right now,... Parcels from 120 area in Mar to now 150+... Mon had 220... How do I get counted??
sadly you can’t. You’ll be delivering Amazon for free most likely the entirety of this contract and until rrecs is implemented. I feel your pain going on 5 years of amazon for free.

tabletwoblues

@flash … You should be counted. Your route gained more than the 2+ hours for a special Sept count.

I bet you will find out this week you are counting.
I think they have to go from Non l to L or vice versa and a 2 hour gain for a count... I had a 3 hour change this year also but no change in Non L. I haven't heard anything yet... I'm praying.

Voglio-il mio

My route mirrors yours & the same thing happened to me after the last count. Don't you love doing work for free?

flash

My route mirrors yours & the same thing happened to me after the last count. Don't you love doing work for free?
Best part was when PM said to me,, but there's a count coming in Feb...
Um..... Right. Why should I care about another year of overworked and underpaid.😒